- Greater productivity and efficiency
- A better professional reputation
- Less stress
- Increased opportunities for advancement
- Greater opportunities to achieve important life and career goals
What is Time Management?
You have to look at time as an asset class. Just as you would look at money as an asset class, to really understand its value. Time management refers to the way you organize and spend your Time.
What are the benefits of Time Management?
- – Greater productivity and efficiency.
- – A better professional reputation.
- – Less stress.
- – Increased opportunities for advancement.
- – Greater opportunities to achieve important life and career goals.
Time management is the most important foundation of knowledge that can be used to build a better life for yourself. This course will go into detail on why Time Management is important and help you learn techniques to maximize your success and master time.
That’s just the start of it. Time management really has four pillars. There are four aspects of overall time management that affect every area of your life.
“Does thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of”
– Benjamin Franklin
Imagine there is a bank that credits your account each morning with $86,400… But every evening the bank deletes whatever part of the balance you failed to use during the day. What would you do with the money? How would you spend it?
Each of us has this bank… It’s called time
Every morning it credits you with 86,400 seconds. Every night it writes off, as lost, whatever portion you failed to invest to good use. Each day it opens a new account for you. Each night it burns the remains of the day. The loss is yours
There is no going back. There is no drawing against “tomorrow.” Spend your time wisely. Because the clock is always running, make the most of it today, right now.
Who is this course for?
- Students who feel overwhelmed and that time is currently against them
- Students that are unaware of the tools and techniques used to maximize their time
- Students that have high aspirations but are unsure how to attain them
- Students that want to increase their monetary income in the shortest amount of time
- Students who are not currently satisfied with their current levels of productivity, money and happiness
What’s included in this course?
- 26 video lessons
- Master time Course book PDF
- Goal worksheet
- Daily tracker worksheet
- 8-life levels worksheet
Master Time – Time management to maximize success
Presented By: Robert Crawford
- Lectures 26
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 17
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
The Value of Time
The Control of Time
The Mastery of Time